Thursday, March 27, 2008

Out in cyberspace wonderland!!

Hi people of cyberspace. I wonder anyone is reading this. It's like striking a lottery if you stumble on this blog! So go buy yourself a lottery or two or three.

After dabbling in the internet the past 3 years, I only realized recently that there was this thingy called "Blog" and a dumb skull like me could also PUBLISH a blog of my own. Wallah!! This is an important event in my life. Never had I a chance to do new things with such confidence. There is nothing to lose if I got stuck and failed (I shouldn't use that word). No one to criticize me, getting impatient with me, or demoralize me if I get stuck. This is wonderful.

After a few days gropping around with the URL name (say, I can even quote "URL" , I think it has something to do with "urinology"!) and browsing through the "Help" desk, a most challenging thought came to my mind: Why not just write a progress report of this new adventure of mine and post it with every step of progress? This way I can get started while learning the ropes. Killing two birds with one stone!! Very clever of me.

So, let's see whether this maiden post can be posted successfully.

3 comments:

ISayMan said...

Hi Jee Teow
Let me be the first to welcome you to cyberspace.

Rgds,
Mike

Chew Dhamma said...

Hahaha,
It's like striking a lottery if I stumble on this blog!

Welldone Justin, keep it up.....

Chew Secret said...

We are waiting for you...My friend...
See you in Cyberspace

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails