Saturday, November 12, 2011

Are you embarrassed?

This came through email:


I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise
to relieve Perkatak
related stress.
Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?
 
  
Just thinking deeply about
the next sponsor
for her handbags.
 
Why did you interrupt me?
I had almost figured out
a solution
to our biggest problem
鈥︹€y monorail
 
I wasn't sleeping !
I was meditating on the EPG
and envisioning a new
paradigm for CHOGM鈥�
.....minus the irritating irritaTUN!
 
 
Ah, the unique and unpredictable
circadian rhythms
of the sleepy heads!
 
This is just a 15 minute
power-nap
like they raved about
in the BTN boot camp.
 
 
I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart
when I'm awake, you know?
 
 
"I'm not asleep... but
that doesn't mean I'm awake."
 
People who say
they sleep like a baby
usually don't have one.
 
Pardon me,
while I take my power nap.
My wives just completed their
COW (club of obedient wives) modules last night.
A power nap is
when you sleep on someone
who's weaker than you.
 
"Sleep is the most
moronic fraternity
in the world,
with the heaviest dues
and the crudest rituals.
"Some people talk in their sleep.
Speakers talk while other people sleep.
I'm actually doing a
Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan (SLEEP).
__._,_.___
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malaysian's culture of excellent on display. I'm doubtful any one of them think for a second it is a moment of embarassment on Malaysia to fall asleep in public. Remember this is a 'Bodohland'.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails