Saturday, July 28, 2012

Life in China in photos (Part 1 of 2)



Actually, "Life in China" is too broad a term to describe China. China is a very vast country. Its climates stretch from the harsh northwestern mountainous and desert regions to the lush tropical island resort of the southern island of Hainan. China has 55 ethnic minorities officially. China is so diverse in cultures and traditions that it is mind-boggling even to describe them. Just imagine the difficulties in governing such a complicated country. So there is actually no such stereo-type image of "life in China".

After receiving repeated emails showing interesting photos of how the Chinese people transporting their wares, I thought it's a good idea that I share them with you in Hubpages. I have added quite a number of funny pictures of "life in China" after searching through the internet. This photo-article shall now be called "Funny life in China in photos".

I don't know the sources of all these photos. In the event you know of any infringement in copyright, please inform me and I shall delete them accordingly with my apologies as well.

In the meantime, please enjoy the photos.

This is part 1 of two parts. To view part 2, 
please CLICK HERE.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails