Saturday, July 28, 2012

Life in China in photos (Part 2 of 2)

 

China is a fascinating country. With such a big population, what lesser things do you expect? You need to be very innovative to stay ahead and survive. Such is the resilience of the Chinese people. The photos below, though funny and at times hilarious, are testimonies of a population of very imaginative people.

This is the second part of a two part article depicting the funny side of China. I got these photos through emails sent to me. And as I was going to share them here with you, I searched further in the internet and got more of these hilarious photos. I am not sure of the actual sources of these photos. If you happened to know of any infringement on copyright please inform me, and I shall immediately delete the photos with apologies.

For the first part of this series of photos, 
please CLICK HERE



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails