Friday, April 18, 2008

Headache


Headache, originally uploaded by fabbriciuse.

Aiyoh! Headache! Headache! Headache!

The downfall of a beginner blogger and an internet idiot. That's me. How I wish there is an internet wizard beside me. First, it was the viruses, and right now I think my PC is affected even after my daughter had "fixed" the virus problem. I can't upload picture from my PC to this blog due to "internal problem" so said the programme. And then the new gmail account refused to send my messages. And I wasted quite some time trying to unsubscribe but could not find the Button. Just had to create another gmail a/c.

Yesterday, tried to venture into the unknown and got caught again. I just couldn't fit the picture into the background of the Header of this blog. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails