Monday, July 19, 2010

I am a peeping Tom!

To all my dear readers:

This article is a "test" post.  This post appeared in Hupages.  If you click on the link below it will take you to the site page.  I am still learning to use the tools in Hubpages.  One of them is an icon called "share" and if I click on it, I am supposed to be able to share that article to the listed sites.  So I clicked the "blog" icon and here it is!! 

In the internet, you never stop learning.  There is so much to learn that you wish you have 48 hours a day!  To add to the mysteries of the learning process, you never know what you are actually doing; just like this instance.  Only when you start clicking, you will learn by trial and error.  Unless you have an internet Guru sitting beside you, you will be like me, a lost sheep!

Ok.  Hope you click the link below and enjoy reading my article.

"I am a peeping Tom!"

*************************************************************

(An update : Hey, I just found out that I have actually posted this article in this blog on 5 March 2010!)
(CLICKHERE to see) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails