Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Cycle Of Life


http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonlight29/220404949/


I received a power point slide show which was very interesting and I wish to share with all you good people. I am so stupid that I couldn't upload here. But never mind there isn't much to see except a more pleasant word presentation. The title is "Circle Of Life". I prefer to call it "Cycle Of Life". It goes like this:



What do you consider SUCCESS in life? Well it is like this:


At birth: success means you have arrived from no where
(This is my addition)

At age 3: success means not shitting in your pants


At age 12: success means having friends


At age 18: success means getting a driver's licence


At age 20: success means having sex


At age 35: success means having money


At age 50: success means having money


At age 60: success means having sex


At age 70: success means having a driver's licence
(In certain countries, on reaching certain age, you need to take test annually)

At age 75: success means having friends


At age 80: success means not shitting in your pants


When you die: success means you are going back to no where
(This is my addition)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails