Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Identify yourself!



This is amazing! I did not believe the Internet world would ever achieve this, but it has arrived!

You can find your old self in the photos of your old schools irrespective of where you were from.

And one step better, I tried the second time by just clicking the "submit" button, without keying in the data, and my picture came out again!

This is unbelievable!!

Don't believe? You can click the website below:

http://www.worldschoolphotographs.com/

2 comments:

A true Malaysian said...

I tried, I look like you.

Justin Choo said...

ATM,

Cannot be. Must be something wrong with your computer; maybe some monkey virus attacking your computer. You need to consult our good doctor for the anti-virus jab.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails