Friday, January 30, 2009

Want to see the future? Go get stung by bees!


(Photo courtesy from The Korea Herald)


Want to see your future, apart from everything else? Then go get stung by bees.

MySinChew reports that South Korean Cha Kil-jin can see ghosts and the future.


[The 61-year-old businessman is known for his ability to forecast the future and for his ability to communicate with spirits. In fact, his predictions for 2009 were recently featured in two Korean newspapers and were released by a Korean news agency.

Cha believes that a near death experience as an infant may have been the cause behind his unique abilities.

“Right after my one year birthday, a score of wasps stung me,” he explained. “I was in a coma for 15 days, and after I barely came back to life, if I said, ‘Father is coming’ or ‘The rice cake vendor is coming’ within moments my father would return home and one could hear the vendor.”]

I wonder what were his predictions for 2009. I tried to get into The Korea Herald
but you've got to be a subscriber to access. There goes freedom of information!!

Whatever his predictions were, we all feel gloom and darkness, especially if you follow reports from the current session of the World Economic Forum in Davos. The situation is so hopeless that top politicians are not attending for whatever reasons better known to themselves. Read here:

Just the same, have a nice day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The future is in our hands.

What we sow today will be reaped later.

What we are today is what we were before.....

am I right Justin?You are the enlightened one and should be able to guide us on this

Justin Choo said...

Dr Hsu,

I am not the enlightened one. The Buddha was. I am only the light-hearted one! Hahahaha!!!

"What we are today is what we were before....." PLUS the actions we are effecting now.

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails